Stenciled Plaid Celebrate You
From the previous card I created I had a rectangle of cardstock that I had ink blended over the Pink Fresh Studio Diamond Plaid Stencil. It was a pretty plaid background and I decided to use it on another card.
I cut down the panel with a stitched rectangle die. I decided to keep the rest of the card simple. I used white glitter cardstock to cut the My Favorite Things celebrate and a balloon from the Birch Press Designs Party Balloon die set. I cut them again from sticky back foam and adhered the two together by removing the backing paper.
Cousins white metallic thread was died to the balloon and it was adhered in place with liquid glue. The balloon string was pulled to the back of the stenciled rectangle and adhered in place with Scotch Tape. The background was then adhered to the front of a side folding A2 cardbase.
The word "celebrate" was adhered in place with liquid glue. A secondary sentiment was stamped on a scrap of turquoise cardstock with VersaMark ink and heat embossed white. It was cut into a thin strips and adhered over the die cut with with liquid glue.
A quick and easy card to make.
· My Favorite Things Celebrate
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Birch Press Designs Party Balloons
· Pink Fresh Studio Diamond Plaid Stencil
· Gina K. Designs Ocean Mist and Blue Lagoon Inks
· Paper Studio White Glitter Cardstock
· Cousin White Metallic Cord
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle