Stenciled Birch Press Designs Party Balloons
As with my previous card, I wanted to create a card with some stenciled balloons, but I didn't have any balloon stencils in my stash, so I created one. I took some Kirkland Glossy Photo Paper and cut three of the balloons Birch Press Designs Party Balloons from squares of the paper. If you use the back side of the paper it is pretty easy to clean off the excess ink.
These balloon are larger than the ones in my previous card, so decided to hang the largest balloon off the edge. I ink blended in colors next to each other on the color wheel and really like how it turned out. I used a Baoka Meallic Gold Craftwork Pen to add strings to the balloons.
I decided to cut down the panel with a stitched rectangle die and mat it with black cardstock. I used the same black cardstock to cut out the sentiment die and laid it in place to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment. The die cut sentiment was adhered in place with liquid glue.
The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. I really liked that I could create something I wanted without buying any additional product.
· Birch Press Designs Party Balloons (Homemade Stencil)
· My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate Happy Die
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Ripe Persimmon, Mustard Seed
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Hammermill Premium Color White 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Hobby Lobby Silly Winks 2mm Black Foam Sheet
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Baoka Metallic Gold Craftwork Pen
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive