Statement Flowers Thinking of You
I love these flower stamp from Altenew. It's open petals make it really easy to color, but they truly do make a statement on a card.
The image was stamped onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink. ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers were used to color the image. Once the coloring was complete it was cut down using the coordinating die. The die was also used to cutout sticky back foam and the two were adhered together by removing the backing paper.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut down using a stitched rectangle. It was matted with gold mirror cardstock and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase. The flower cutout was laid on the card front to determine where to stamp the sentiment with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The flowers were adhered in place with liquid glue. The final embellishment was to add some gold confetti around the flowers.
· Altenew Statement Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Delicate Flowers
· ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers: 027 Dark Pink, 201 Pink Haze, 047 May Green, 041 Light Green, 040 Green, 043 Olive Green, 063 Ochre, 050 Yellow
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detailed Gold Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti