Stamptember Floral Bunch Thinking of You
I went to my completed card to find a thinking of you to send to someone I felt needed a little pick me up and only had one on had, so I decided to make some more. All-in-all I made seven different cards. They were all gold embossed onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth and watercolored with various mediums.
This is another lovely flower bouquet stamp from Studio Katia. Unfortunately, it is a Simon Says Stamp Stamptember Collaborative and is no longer available. I used Karin Brushmarkers to color the image. I used purple for the Calla Lily since that is my daughters favorite flower and warm tones for the rest of the flowers.
Once the watercolor was dry the panel was cut down with a stitched rectangle. It was adhered to a patterned black & white paper from My Favorite Things, cut to 4" x 5.25". The sentiment was stamped in the lower right of the card and heat embossed gold. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel for dimension and then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
· Studio Katia Stamptember Floral Bunch
· My Favorite Things Peaceful Wildflowers
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: 051 Orange Red, 195 Amber, 357 Pale Orange, 166 Canary, 283 Gold, 226 Lilac, 297 Curry, 281 Olive Green, 210 Apple
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Black & White Basics
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle