Spring Flowers Happy Birthday
I think it's important as crafters to pull out our existing supplies and put them to good use again. I've always loved these flowers from Simon Says Stamp and even better I have the matching dies. I've been a little obsessed about using the Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. They blended beautifully.
I liked to add visual interest behind my images. This time I decided to use a stencil. I die cut a scalloped rectangle and then used the Altenew Feeling Dotty Stencil. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was used on the back of both the flowers and scalloped rectangle. The main sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock. Strips of foam tape was added to the back, but before adhering the secondary sentiment was stamped with black ink.
· Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Happy Birthday Die
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Cadette, Royal, Sunbeam, Citrine, Peony, Rose, Limelicious, Pearfection, Tidepool
· Altenew Feeling Dotty Stencil
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock