This is the second card made from the flowers stamped and colored previously. Three flowers were arranged the way I liked them and then picked them up with Press 'n Seal.
For this card I decided to use the oval Pierced Chain Oval die. It was cut from white cardstock. The flowers were adhered in place with low loft foam tape on the flowers and liquid glue on the stems and leaves.
When I went to place the oval on a white cardbase I didn't like the way it looked. You couldn't see the lovely dotted cutouts on the oval. A panel of purple cardstock was cut to 5-1/2 x 4-1/4". It was dry embossed with the Altenew Connected 3D folder and then adhered to the front of the cardbase with liquid glue. Foam tape was added to the back of the oval and it was then adhered to the purple card front by removing the backing paper.
· Simon Says Stamp Spring Flowers
· Spellbinders Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Crafter’s Companion Gold Hot Foil
· Copic Markers: V09, V17, V15, V12; R89, R85, R83, R81; Y17, Y15, Y13, E29; G94, YG67, YG17, YG03
· Gina K. Designs Wild Wisteria Ink
· Gina Marie Designs Pierced Chain Oval Die
· Altenew Connected 3D Embossing Folder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Wild Lilac Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Studio Katia Gold Foil Confetti
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die