This stamp set from Simon Says Stamp has two beautiful flower bouquets. I decided to stamp it on an angle with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, which is Copic Marker friendly.
Once the coloring was complete I fussy cut the edge with the leaves and added foam tape to the back of the panel.
I had a panel of the black and cream cardstock left on my desk and decided to adhered the flower panel on top. The problem with this was I had stamped and colored the image on white cardstock, so I pulled out E40 Copic Marker and colored the white. It was a little blotchy so I ink blended some Distress Antique Linen in the open areas as well. The focal image was adhered to the striped paper by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped in the open area of the focal image in the upper right. The panel was then adhered a side folder ivory cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
· Simon Says Stamp Spring Bouquets
· Hero Arts Beautiful Messages
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Distress Antinque Linen Ink
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20; RV13, RV11, RV10; B95, B93, B91; G02, G00, G000, YR03; G24, G21, G20; E40
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· DCWV Bella Armoire 12x12 Stack
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive