Spring Bouquet Enjoy: It's Your Day
The Simon Says Stamp Spring Bouquet has two different flower images. Since I had just used the other image for my niece's wedding card I decided to make another card with the smaller flower arrangements. This one fits nicely on an A2 card.
Once again I stamped the image in the MISTI with a light ink and used Copic Markers to color it. It was then restamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold and then die cut with the coordinating die. Yellow sticky back foam was added to the back of the image to add dimension.
The front of a side folding A2 cardbase was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder and the flower arrangement was adhered in place with liquid glue.
I love this pretty die from Gina K. Designs. It was cut from gold mirror cardstock and a scrap of the yellow foam. The foam was cut away from the "e" where it overlapped the leaf and it was adhered in place with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold as well. It was cut into a banner with a sentiment strip and adhered in place with a little yellow foam as well.
A few gold confetti sequins were adhered around the flower and sentiment and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Spring Bouquet
· Gina K. Designs Enjoy Die
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Memento London Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Copic Markers: R08, R05, R02, R01; R22, R21, R20; YR24, YR23, YR21, YR20; G46, G43, G40
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Stampin’ Up Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder
· Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti
· Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100#
· Yellow Sticky Back Foam