Spring Blooms Time to Celebrate
Updated: Mar 24
I recently purchased this beautiful background stamp from Honey Bee. It has the most lovely blooms and they are large and easy to color. I stamped it first onto a quarter sheet of Neenah 80# cardstock with a light ink and left it in place in my MISTI to color the flowers and leaves. When the coloring was complete I restamped the image with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it with gold embossing powder.
I cut down the background panel with a stitched rectangle and then add a black mat to the back. The sentiment is a gold hot foil sentiment on black cardstock. It was cut down with a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label and adhere din the lower right of the card with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. The panel was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase and the card was done.
· Honey Bee Stamps Spring Blooms Background
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; R39, R37, R35; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y17, Y15, Y13; E79, E77, E57; YG67, YG17, YG03; B000
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape