Spotlight Coloring Celebrate
I recently purchased this rose stamp from Gina K. Designs and thought the size would be perfect for creating a circle spotlight coloring.
I stamped the image two times with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored one of the images. with Copic Markers. A pierced circle die was used to cutout the center of the flower and sticky back foam was added to the back. The second image was left uncolored cut down with a stitched rectangle die, then matted with black cardstock. I find the easiest way to align the spotlight colored image to the black and white image is to apply liquid glue to the foam. This give you some wiggle room to maneuver the image so that the two align together.
The sentiment was cut three times from black cardstock and had Stick-it Adhesive added to the back so it would be easier to adhere the delicate words together. It was adhered below the flower image with liquid glue. The secondary sentiment was stamped below the die cut you with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
The final embellishment was to scatter a few black sequins around the sentiment.
· Gina K. Designs Santa Rose Mini
· Penny Black Celebrations
· Simon Says Stamp Jumbo Stripes
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R08, R05, R02, R01; YG67, YG17, YG03
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pretty Pink Posh Charcoal Sequins