Spiral Flowers Happy You Day
This card is created with a really old die from Simon Says Stamp. I wanted a soft watercolor look to the flower and cut them from Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I pulled out my 36 Pan Watercolors from Altenew and using a paint brush messily added the color to the swirls, mixing the red and orange colors. The leaves used two different greens.
I die cut a My Favorite Things Stitched Mod Rectangle for Hammermill cardstock and added sticky back foam to the back. the swirly flowers and leaves were adhered to the left with liquid glue.
I always like to add some visual interest when using white on white, so I pulled out the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder to emboss the front of a landscape A2 cardbase and then adhered to the mod rectangle in place with liquid glue.
The sentiment was stamped to the right of the flowers with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Mandarin Ink. The final embellishment was to scatter some red and green enamel dots around the flowers.
· Simon Says Stamp Single Roses Die
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: 195 Amber, 375 Cerise, 281 Olive Green, 210 Apple
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink Mandarin
· Green and Pink Enamel Dots
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Sticky Back Green Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things Stitched Mod Rectangle