Soft Pink Easter Lily Celebrate
My crafty friend Denise recently purchased the Honey Bee Stamps Easter Lily Die. Once she had created a few cards she lent it to me.
These flowers are very easy to assemble and yet create stunning flowers. All the elements were cut from Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers.
This first card was made for my neighbors who were celebrating their 70th wedding anniversary. Merilyn is an elegant lady and I wanted to keep the feel of the card to be soft and lovely. I used light peach colors on the flower, only add veins to the petals.
Since the flowers were so light I wanted to add some visual interest behind the flower and leaves and pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace Stencil and ink blended it onto a rectangle that had been cut using a stitched scalloped rectangle. The panel was adhered to a top folding cardbase and the flowers and leaves were adhered with both liquid glue and foam tape.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock and adhered under the flowers. A lovely card for a lovely lady.
· Honey Bee Stamps Easter Lily
· Penny Black Good Fortune
· Copic Markers: R01, R00; YG25, YG23, YG03; E79, E77, E74; YR24, YR23, YR21
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scalloped Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace Stencil
· Distress Oxide Tattered Rose Ink