Soft Pink Cosmos Enjoy Your Day
I pulled out the Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cosmos from Altenew and cut them from white cardstock. They were colored with Distress Oxide Inks and blending brushes. When adhering the layers together a small square of foam tape was adhered between the bottom and second layers, giving a little dimension to the flowers. The darker top layer was adhered using liquid glue, as well as the flower centers.
I had seen Tina Smith create a background on a card with a polka dot stencil and light gray ink. I really liked the look and thought it would be great on this card as well. A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle die and then ink blended with My Favorite Things Swiss Dots Stencil and Weather Wood Distress Oxide Inks. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The flowers and leaves were laid out on the card front to determine where to place the die cut sentiment, which was cut from silver mirror cardstock Darice Sticky Back Foam, and then stamp the secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed silver. The flowers, leaves, and die cut sentiment were adhered in place with liquid glue, except the largest flower which was adhered with foam tape.
The final embellishment was to scatter some Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Jewels.
· Altenew Craft-a-Flower Cosmos
· Simon Says Stamp Painted Enjoy Die
· Hero Arts Birthday Messages
· Distress Oxide Inks: Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Weathered Wood
· My Favorite Things Swiss Dots Stencil
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Jewels
· Barely Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock