Soft Peach With Sympathy for Colleen
Updated: Mar 5
My cousin Colleen May Bingham Snow passed away this past Friday. She was a wonderful, faithful, kind, generous, and elegant lady.
She will be missed by her sweet husband Claude and the rest of her family. But, they find comfort in knowing that there is a wonderful reunion going on in heaven with her parents and extended family. What a blessing faith is in times of trial. Below is the card I made to send to her family using Simon Says Stamp's Beautiful Flowers and Avery Elle With Sympathy. I wanted a soft and elegant feel and I think I was able to achieve it.
· Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers
· Avery Elle With Sympathy
· Copic Markers: G99, G94, YG03; G46, G40, G82; E01, E00, R00; Y26, Y23, Y21
· Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Champagne Embossing Powder
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue