Soft Peach Thank You for Your Kindness
This card uses flowers and leaves from the Altenew Anemone Coronaria stamp set. The were die cut and stamped with an assembly line process, which gives you a lot of die cut images to use on multiple cards.
This is a layering stamp set, but I enjoy coloring with Copic Markers, so that is what was used to color the flowers a soft peach color.
To assemble the card I decided to use My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Frame, cut from white cardstock. It was adhered to an A2 top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Whisper Cardstock. I love the way white accents look on this pretty soft warm gray cardstock.
The flowers and leaves were adhered in the lower left of the oval with liquid glue. The sentiment was stamped with Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink. It gave such a subtle yet elegant look to the card.
· Altenew Anemone Coronaria
· Penny Black Heartfelt
· Copic Markers: R22, R21, R20; YR24, YR23, YR20; YG17, YG03, YG01
· My Favorite Things Black Licorice Ink
· Simon Says Stamp Barely Beige Ink
· My Favorite Things Stitched Oval Frame
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Whisper Base Weight Cardstock