So Sorry for Your Loss
This stamp set from Gina K. Designs is a great deal. You get two beautiful floral images for the price of one.
I first stamped the image in Simon Says Stamp Fog Ink and left it in the MISTI. This is the method I used when coloring with Copic Markers and embossing the image. Embossed images can damage or ruin your Copic Marker tips. I first colored the largest flower with a deeper golden yellow, but there wasn't enough contrast. So, I colored over the yellow with some soft red colors and got this love deep peach color. When the coloring was complete I stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold.
The colored image was cut down using a Memory Box Matinee Rectangle that adds beautiful details to the corners. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel, which was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
· Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
· Stampin’ Up Prized Peony
· VersaFine Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Gold Embossing Powder
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: Y28, Y26, Y23, Y21; E49, E47, E44, E43, E42; YR23, YR21, YR20; YG17, YG25, YG03, YG01; R24, R22, R02, R12, R01
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle
· Ranger Glossy Accents