This is the second masculine thank you card I created using an image from Gina K. Designs Time to Coast. It was stamped on Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored with ZIG Real Brush Markers. I didn't like the way the water and sky looked so they were ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks and fluffy clouds were added using My Favorite Things Mini Cloud Stencil.
I cut an oval out of Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Cardstock and then used Gina's In the Navy Ink to randomly stamp anchors from an old Stampin' Up set called The Open Seas. It is very subtle, but I really like the way it turned out. The panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle and Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back and the panel was adhered over the stamped image.
The focal image was adhered to a top folding A2 white cardbase and the card was done. Quick and easy card to create.
· Gina K. Designs Time to Coast
· Gina K. Designs Enjoyable Greetings
· Stampin’ Up the Open Seas
· Distress Oxide Inks: Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean, Chipped Sapphire, Tumbled Glass
· My Favorite Things Mini Cloud Edges Stencil
· ZIG Real Brush Markers: 023 Scarlet Red, 050 Yellow, 091 Light Gray
· Full Adhesive Post-It Note
· Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Base Weight Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock