For this card I decided to pull out my Karin Brushmaker Pro watercolors. I have found that these watercolor pens have more vibrant colors than the ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Makers. Both make beautiful cards, but I was feeling like having more intense colors.
This card uses one of the images from stamp set from Paper Roses Sketchy Floral stamp set. It was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
Once the watercolor was dry it was cut out using the coordinating die. This is a tall and thin image, but I wanted to set it off on the front of the card. In my black cardstock I had this frame leftover from a previous card and decided to use it on this card. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to the front of an A2 cardbase by removing the backing paper.
The flower image was laid in the center of the frame to determine where to stamp the sentiment. It was then adhered by adding loft loft foam tape to the back of the image and then removing the backing paper.
The final embellishment was to add black confetti around the arrangement.
· Paper Rose Sketchy Floral Thanks
· Papertrey Ink It’s a Sign: Birthday
· Karin Brushmarker Pro: Orange Red 051, Red 209, Sepia 074, Cocoa 213; Olive Green 281
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Black Onyx Cardstock
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die
· Hero Arts Deco Mirror Confetti
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape