Sketchy Floral Thinking of You
Since I had the Altenew Versatile Vases out on my desk I decided to create another card using one.
I stamped the yellow daisy once and then decided to stamp it again to have another long leaf stem behind the flower. They were colored with Copic Markers. I cut the vase from some blue cardstock I had in my stash and then dry embossed it with some flower flowers and ink blended the edges and over the flowers to add dimension.
I liked the way it looked in the vase but it needed some filler so I stamped two of the smaller flowers in the set and arranged them behind the daisy. I liked this much better.
I cut down a scalloped rectangle and adhered it to the same blue cardstock used for the vase and adhered it to a top folding A2 cardbase. The flower arrangement was then adhered in place with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped in the open area to the left of the vase. Marshmallow Confetti was scattered around the focal image and the card was done.
· Paper Rose Sketchy Floral: Thanks
· Altenew Thinking of You
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs Powder Blue Ink
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y18, Y15; RV23, RV21, RV00; V09; G99; G94; YG67, YG17, YG03; E29, E27, E25
· We R Memory Keeprs Flower Embossing Folder
· Pretty Pink Posh Marshmellow Confetti
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Light Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock