Sketchy Floral Celebrating You
This is another image from Paper Rose that my friend Denise introduced me to. This one come with a coordinating die.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete I die cut the image with the die, and used the die to cut some sticky back foam from the paper side. I find this is an easy way to add dimension to a card. You leave the die cut image in the sheet of foam and remove the backing paper and carefully lineup the image to the foam. Instant dimension.
I cut a rectangle of white cardstock with a stitched die and matted it with dark sage green cardstock. The image was laid on the rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment. I like to use VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink, it gives a very dark, crisp image.
The stitched panel was adhered to a top folding card and the flower image was adhered in place with liquid glue. The final embellishment was to add some Nuvo Dark Walnut Crystal Drops to the center of the flower and the card was done.
· Paper Rose Sketchy Floral Thanks
· Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R24, R22; YG97, YG95, YG93; E59, E27, E23
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Dark Sage Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Dark Walnut Crystal Drops
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive