Shimmer Oval Especially For You
This pretty die cuts out flower petals from the center of an oval, which has lovely stitched detail on the edges. This time I kept it simple. I cut the oval from the center of a rectangle of white cardstock that had been cutdown using a stitched rectangle die and removed all the petals. I wanted to preserve the lovely stitching on the outside of the oval so the inside oval was put back in place and the two were adhered together by add thin pieces of Post-it Tape. Simon Says Stamp Foam Tape was added to all the edges of the back of the rectangle around the oval. Post-it Tape was added to the edges of the front of a top folding A2 cardbase to ensure they remained white while ink blending the center with three colors of pink inks. The focal image panel was adhered in place by removing the backing paper on the foam tape.
The hot foil sentiment was pulled from my stash and adhered in the center of the oval with foam tape. The final embellishment was add white pearls to the center of the petals that formed actual flowers.
· Simon Says Stamp Shimmer Oval Die
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion PaperCraft Gold Hot Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks Carnation, Peony, Rose
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Honey Bee Stamps True Pearls
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive