Sharing in Your Sorrow
This lovely image was included in Simon Says Stamp's April Card Kit. It includes the lovely bouquet, but it also includes additional flowers than can be added directly over the two flowers in the image, or as additional flowers to the bouquet, which is what I chose to do.
A panel of Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle. It was adhered with dotliner adhesive to a side folding A2 cardbase. I laid the flower image on top to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Strips of sticky back foam was added to the back of the flower image and the additional flower, which were adhered with liquid glue. Ranger Glossy Accents were added to the berries and the card was done.
· Simon Says Stamp Friendly Flowers
· Hero Arts Remember
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20; V09, V06, V04; YR24, Y26, Y23, Y21; G85, YG17, YG25, YG03; YG67, YG63, G21; G94, G24, G21
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle
· Ranger Glossy Accents