Sending Birthday Wishes to Felicia
This is the second card I made this month for one of the young women at church. Felicia's favorite color is purple. She has very fair skin and blond hair, so those are the colors that were used to color the image with Copic Markers.
I searched for an image that would be similar to Felicia. I pulled it into the Silhouette Cameo software and printed it with a laser printer using registration marks. A laser printer is alcohol ink safe. An ink jet printer will cause the lines to bleed when coloring. With the registration marks the software was able to cut out the image.
A panel of purple cardstock was cut down with A2 rectangle die and adhered to a white cardbase with dotliner adhesive. A decorative scalloped rectangle was cut from white cardstock and ink blended using the Photoplay Norbert & Tullia Birthday Party Stencil. It was adhered to the purple rectangle with dotliner adhesive.
Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the image, which was adhered to the stenciled background. The sentiment was pulled from my stash of hot foil sentiment and adhered to the bottom of the stenciled panel with foam tape.
· La-La Land Crafts Heart Cupcake Marci Digi
· Spellbinder Glimmer Mini Everyday Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Copic Markers: V09, V06, V01; C5, C3; E11, E01, E00, R20, R22; E35, E33, E1, E30
· Pawsitively Saturated Lilac Ink
· Photoplay Norbert & Tulla Birthday Party Stencil
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Wild Lilac 100# Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape