Scripty Happy Birthday to You
Since I had the Concord & 9th Birthday Basics Turnabout on my desktop, I decided to create a background with a more feminine color scheme.
The background was cut down with an Ellen Hutson rectangle die. This die not only cuts a rectangle, but a thin frame as well. The same size rectangle was used to cut some purple cardstock and the fame was adhered to top folding A2 cardbase. The turnabout about rectangle was adhered in place with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape. A smaller rectangle was cut down and the big scripty sentiment from Mama Elephant Make a Wish was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed and adhered to the turnabout background with foam tape.
At first I thought I would leave the card with just the sentiment, but it was missing something, so I scattered some white sequins around the sentiment. It was better, but still needed something more. I used the small cake from CZ Designs Birthday Palooza and two small balloons from Penny Black's Uplifting Balloons and colored them in coordinating colors. It was just what the card needed.
· Concord & 9th Birthday Basics Turnabout
· Mama Elephant Make a Wish
· CZ Designs Birthday Palooza
· Penny Black Uplifting Balloons
· Distress Oxide Inks: Dusty Concord, Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Festive Berries
· Copic Markers: RV06, RV04, RV02; BG15, BG13, BG11; V17, V15, V12
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Doodle Bug Designs Lily White Sequins
· Pretty Pink Posh Marshmallow Sequins
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Ellen Hutson Essential Rectangle Dies
· Designs 120 Gina K. # White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock