Red, White, and Blue Confetti Happy Birthday Balloons
As I was cleaning up my desk I saw these two glitter confetti panels that were leftover from a couple of graduation cards I had made previously. I had to put them to use. So I adhered the panels to top folding cardbases with dotliner adhesive. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment was cut from leftover red and blue glitter cardstock. The sentiment was cut four more times from white heavy weight cardstock and each of the glitter sentiment were stacked with two additional die cuts using liquid glue. The shadows were cut from heavy weight white cardstock and the two were adhered together with liquid glue.
I liked the way the sentiments looked in the center of thee confetti panels, but I felt it needed a little more visual interest, so I pulled out the Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die and cut it from white heavy weight cardstock, as well as red, white, and blue glitter cardstock. The outline of the balloons was adhered in the upper right of the card with liquid glue. Red, white, and blue glitter balloon centers were added with liquid glue.
I decided to add the blue sentiment to the red confetti background and the red sentiment to the blue confetti background and the cards were done.
· Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday Brush Script Die
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel Die
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die
· Doodlebug Red, Blue, White Glitter Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Red and Blue Sticky Back Foam