Red, Orange, and Yellow Mums Happy Birthday
I have really been enjoying the color scheme of red, orange, and yellow lately. I've used it with candles and cupcakes. Today I decided to use it with some die cut flowers. I ink blended the layers to add dimension and used a small paint brush to curl the edges. The layers were adhered together with liquid glue.
For the background I used a China CutDie Willow Leaves Background Plate. The red and yellow flowers and leaves were adhered directly to the card front. The orange flower was adhered with a little low loft foam tape. I used the same red inks on the flower to create a banner and heat embossed the sentiment gold.
· Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Mums
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday
· Altenew Inks: Charcoal Suit, Grapevine, Ruby Red, Coral Berry; Mahogany, Autumn Blaze, Burnt Red, Firebrick; Moss, Olive
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Honey Mustard, Prickly Pear, Wild Dandelion, Sweet Corn
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Hammermill Premium Color #100 White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green Cardstock from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· China CutDies Willow Leaves Carbon Steel Background Plate
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip