This is the last balloon card that I made for a masculine card. I found some red and white patterned paper that I liked and die cut three different sized balloons.
I decided to place the balloons on a die cut rectangle. I really like this one from Gina Marie Designs. It has great dotted stitching, but it also cut little dots along the edge. You can really make those dots pop by adding a colored cardstock behind it. Since I had red and white balloon I used a red rectangle cut just smaller than the dotted rectangle and adhered them together with dotliner adhesive. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase.
Red balloon strings were cut from leftover cardstock and adhered to the bottom of the balloons. The balloons were adhere din place with a combination of liquid glue and low loft foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed white, then cut out with a sentiment label die. It was adhered in place using low loft foam tape.
· Lawn Fawn Party Balloons Dies
· My Favorite Things Little Birthday Notes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Faded Brick Cardstock
· Waffle Flower Balloon Ties Die
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· Gina Marie Designs Chain Rectangle Die
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· The Paper Studio The Basics 8x8 Paper Pad
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape