Rainbow Tall Candles Make a Wish
This is the last card I made using these tall candles from My Favorite Things. I used a rainbow of My Favorite Things Cardstock to cutout the candles. The flames were cut from gold glitter cardstock.
I wanted something bright and colorful behind the candles looked through my patterned paper and found this cardstock from Sunny Studio. It was cut down to the size of an A2 cardbase and adhered with dotliner adhesive.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut using a stitched rectangle die. Thin strips of sticky back foam were cut and adhered behind each candle and flame by removing the backing paper. A candle was placed on the white rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment and then the candles were adhered to the white rectangle with liquid glue.
Sticky backed foam was added to the back of candle rectangle. It was adhered to the colorful cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things Wish Big Dies
· Hero Arts Birthday Messages
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Sunny Studio Surprise Party 6x6 Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Cardstock: Red Hot, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Cornflower
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive