These tall candles from My Favorite Things were cut from a rainbow of My Favorite Things Cardstock. The flames were cut from gold glitter cardstock. This time I used a white gelly roll pen to add some details to the candles. Thin strips of sticky back foam was added to the back of each candle and flame and the two were adhered together with liquid glue.
A rectangle of patterned paper was cut with a stitched rectangle. It was matted with red cardstock. The candles were adhered in place on the patterned paper.
The word "birthday" was cut from glitter cardstock as well as from sticky back foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper on the foam. The secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink on a scrap of red cardstock and heat embossed gold. It was adhered in the lower right of the patterned paper with liquid glue. The die cut "birthday" was then adhered in place with liquid glue.
· My Favorite Things Wish Big Dies
· My Favorite Things Cause to Celebrate Die
· My Favorite Things Bitity Birthday Wishes
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Sakura Gelly Roll 10 White Pen
· My Favorite Things Party Time 6x6 Paper Pad
· My Favorite Things Cardstock: Red Hot, Orange Zest, Lemon Drop, Cornflower
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive