Rainbow Plaid Happy Birthday Wishes
For this card I die cut the letters to "HAPPY" with scraps of rainbow colored cardstock using the Altenew Caps Bold letters. The same letters were cut from sticky back foam and the two were adhered together. I lined up the letters on my glass mat and press a strip of Post-it tape to hold them together.
I decided to emboss the front of a side fold cardbase using a plaid embossing folder. Before embossing I stamped the secondary sentiment with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. The rainbow letters were adhered in place with liquid glue.
A clean and simple card.
· Altenew Caps Bold Alphabet
· My Favorite Thing Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Spellbinders Fun Stampers Journey Pretty Plaid
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Cardstock Scraps: Red, Orange Yellow, Green, Blue
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive