Rainbow Party Box
As I was going through my cards I have on hand to get me through the end of the year I needed a few more masculine cards. I had noticed that I had stamped a few images earlier in the year and they were in my paper drawer just waiting to be used. For this card I used the Inkadinkado Happy Birthday stamp that has a party box with lots of balloons escaping.
I decided to color the images in a rainbow color scheme with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete the image was cut down with a stitched rectangle die. The sentiment was stamped below the image with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink.
I decided to mat it with a blue cardstock. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel and it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase that had been dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. Which add a subtle visual interest behind the focal image, which was adhered with liquid glue.
Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the stars and Wink of Stella to the balloons and the card was complete.
· Inkadinkado Happy Birthday
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Copic Markers: R27, R24, R22; YY17, Y15, Y13; V97, B95, B91; YR16, YR15, YR14; Y17, Y15, Y13; BG15, BG13, BG11; V06, 04, V01; B06, V04, B02, B01; C2, C0; YG17, YG03, YG01
· Ranger Crystal Stickles
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Raspberry Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen
1 view0 comments