Rainbow of Party Balloons Celebrate
I still had some rainbow balloon centers sitting on my desk from a previous card. It's hard for me to throw away things that can be used to create another card. I wanted it to be a little different from the previous rainbow party balloon card, so this time I decided to use the outline cut from some gold glitter cardstock, but I also cut it from black sticky back foam. These two were adhered together by leaving the balloon die cut in the larger rectangle it was cut from and removing the sticky back paper. The gold glitter outline was then put in place, adhering the two together. I find this is an easy way to adhered things that are thin and delicate.
A rectangle of black and white polka dot paper was cut using a Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die, which add cross stitching marks on the edges of the rectangle. It was matted with some black cardstock and then adhered to a top folding cardbase.
The gold balloon outline was adhered to the card front with liquid glue and then the rainbow balloon centers were adhered in place with liquid glue as well. I really like the dimension the foam tape added to the balloons.
The word "celebrate" was cut from black cardstock and black sticky back foam. Small channels of the foam were removed where the word overlapped the balloon strings. The word was adhered in place with liquid glue.
· My Favorite Things Party Balloons Die
· My Favorite Things Celebrate Die
· VersaMark Ink
· Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Die
· Paper Accents Black Polka Dot Patterned Paper
· American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Blue, Purple Cardstock from Scraps
· Black Sticky Back Foam
· Barely Art Precision Craft Glue