Rainbow Happy Birthday with Black & White Stripes
I was searching for masculine cards and ran across some rainbow card that inspired me to create some clean and simple birthday cards.
The design for this card was from a Pinterest post by Jane Taylor, link provided below. I changed the orientation to landscape.
I die cut the word birthday from 110# Neenah Classic Crest Solar White Cardstock four times. Before removing the last die cut from the cardstock I ink blended it with Distress Oxide Inks in rainbow order. The layers of the day cut word were adhered together with liquid glue.
I pulled out some black and white cardstock from My Favorite Things and cut a 1-1/4" strip and adhered it to the left of a side folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. I cut a panel of white cardstock 4-5/8" by 4 1/4" and added sticky back foam to the back. I laid the die cut rainbow word onto the panel to determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment and then adhered the die cut underneath with liquid glue. The panel was then adhered to the top of the cardbase with liquid glue.
I really like the clean and basic design of this rainbow card.
· Papertrey Ink Wonderful Words Birthday
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· My Favorite Things Black & White Basics
· Neenah Classic Crest 110# Solar White Cardstock
· Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans, Mowed Lawn
· Inspiration: Pinterest Jane Taylor Tuesday Talk
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Darice Sticky Back Foam