Rainbow Five Big Candles
This card uses a really old Hero Arts stamp set called Five Big Candles. Since I already had the rainbow colored Copic Markers sitting on my desk I decided to use them on this card as well.
The last candle in the image has flower decorations, which I didn't feel was too masculine in nature, so I took an 03 Tombow Mono Drawing Pen to make them circles. The image was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and matted with black cardstock.
I tried to free hand the sentiment. I know better than that, and I should never do it after the coloring is complete. But I saved the day by stamping it again on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink, heat embossing it white, and cutting it into a sentiment strip and adhering it over the previously stamped sentiment with Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape.
The panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dot runner adhesive. Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the flames, stars, and circles. Ranger Glossy Accents were added to the hearts and swirls.
· Hero Arts Five Big Candles
· Technique Tuesday Many Candles
· Copic Markers: B97, B95, B91; Y17, Y13; V09, V06, V04; YG67, YG17, YG03; BG18, BG15, BG13; YR18, YR16, YR15; Y19, Y17, Y15; R24, R22
· American Crafts Gold Metallic Marker
· Ranger Crystal and Gold Stickles
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Wink of Stella Sparkle Pen