Rainbow Black & White Happy Birthday
I love making cards and I make a lot of them, but I have more than I can use. I called one of our local assisted living centers and asked them if they could use some birthday cards. They said that would love them, they give cards to each of their residents on their birthday. So I went to work creating some cards for seniors.
I began by ink blending a panel of cardstock with rainbow oxide inks and cut the sentiment from it. The sentiment was also cut from sticky back foam. The two were adhered together by removing the backing paper from the foam and placing the rainbow die cut in place.
This was a very quick and easy card to create. A panel of black and white striped paper was cut down using a stitched rectangle die and adhered to a side folding cardbase. Another panel of white cardstock was cut down with a stitched rectangle to be the exact size needed for the sentiment. The sentiment was adhered to this rectangle with liquid glue and it was then adhered to the striped cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen was added to the letters and the card was done.
· KB Riley Happy Birthday
· Distress Oxide Inks: Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Faded Jeans
· Cuttlebug Oxford Embossing Folder
· Ranger Gold and Crystal Stickles
· Tombo Mono Multi Glue
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· My Favorite Things Black & White Basics Cardstock
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen