Rainbow Balloon Bundle Celebrate
I've used this Balloon Bundle stamp from My Favorite Things Before but have used the coordinating dies. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto some Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock. It is small enough that there was room to stamp it twice, so I'll make another card later. I left the stamp in the MISTI so it could restamped later.
The balloons were colored with Copic Markers in rainbow colors. It was then stamped again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. The image was cut using the coordinating die and Simon Says Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back for dimension.
I went looking through my patterned paper packs and found this great rainbow striped paper Lawn Fawn. It was cut down using the largest Lawn Fawn Stackable Stitched Rectangle, which is the same size as an A2 cardbase. It was adhered to a top folding card with dotliner adhesive. A smaller rectangle was cut from white cardstock and the sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back and the white rectangle was adhered to the striped paper cardbase.
The backing paper on the foam tape was removed on the back of the balloons and then adhered to the white sentiment rectangle. Multi colored sequins were scattered around the image and the card was done.
· My Favorite Things Balloon Bundle
· My Favorite Things Make a Wish
· Copic Markers: Y19, Y15, Y13; YR09, YR04, YR02, YR00; YG17, YG13, YG01; R29, R24, R22; V06, V04, V01; BG18, BG15, BG13, BG11; B26, B24, B23, B21
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
· Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pretty Pink Posh Marigold, Peacock Feather, Christmas Mix, Trick or Treat Mix, Tuitti Fruiti Mix Sequins