Rainbow Balloon Bouquet
This card uses the Sparkle n Sprinkle New Balloon Bunch. Sadly this stamp company is no longer in business.
The image was stamped on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with the rainbow Copic Markers I had sitting on my desk. The sentiment was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink under the balloons and the focal image was then cut down with a stitched rectangle die, just larger than the image and matted with red cardstock. Sticky back foam was added to the back for dimension.
The panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase that was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder with liquid glue. Wink of Stella was added to the balloons to add some sparkle and Ranger Crystal Stickles was added to the stars.
· Sparkle n Sprinkle New Balloon Bunch
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; Y19, Y17, Y15, Y13; YG17, YG03, YG01; B97, B95, B91; YR16, YR15, YR14
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Velvet Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive