Rainbow Balloon Background Happy Birthday
This week I went through a lot of patterned paper scraps for an activity with the young women at church and ran across the perfect size piece of these balloons and thought it would make a great card.
I cut down the scrap of cardstock with a stitched rectangle and adhered it to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. I cut a large balloon using a blue cardstock for the focal image. Low loft foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to the patterned paper.
I cut the sentiment die from white cardstock and colored the sentiment with a rainbow of colored Copic Markers. It was then cut an additional two times and then adhered together with liquid glue to add a little more loft. They were adhered to the balloon with liquid glue.
Glossy Accents was added to the letters. However, I had a little spillage as it dried at the top of the orange "y" which I couldn't complete remove. So I pulled out a confetti die and used the positive pieces, colored them with the same Copic Markers, and scatter them around the balloon, covering the spot that didn't look good.
· Birch Press Party Balloons
· Penny Black Uplifting Balloons
· Penny Black Your Day
· Copic Markers: B26, B23; BG13, BG11; YG17, YG03; Y15, Y13; YR15, YR12; R17, R14
· Simon Says Stamp Pawstiviely Saturate Inks: Lemonade, Sprout, Seafoam, Marine
· Gina K. Designs Inks: Tangerine Twist, Red Hot
· Paper Studio Party Balloon Multi Patterned Paper
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Blue Denim Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Simon Says Stamp Big Momma Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Your Next Stamp Confetti Panel Die