Purple Scallops Thank You so Much
This is another card I made with the flowers and leaves stamped previously. This time I colored them purple with Copic Markers because I wanted to use some new paper I purchased at my local craft store from Lawn Fawn.
A rectangle of the purple Really Rainbow Scallops was cut with a stitched rectangle die and adhered to the front of a white A2 cardbase. From the leftover center on the previous card a smaller pierced rectangle frame was cut. Foam tape was added to the back and it was adhered to the patterned paper.
The flowers and leaves were arranged in the lower left of the frame and adhered with both liquid glue and foam tape.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock and embossed white. It was cut down with a Pink & Main Sentiment Strip and adhered with liquid glue.
The final embellishments was to add some white sequins around the front of the card.
· Altenew Adore You
· My Favorite Things Grateful for You
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22, V20; YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01
· My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Lucy’s Falling Snow
· Lawn Fawn Really Rainbow Scallops
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
· Ranger Super Fine Detail White Embossing Powder
· Lucy’s Falling Snow Sequin Mix
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip