Purple Polka Dot Happy Birthday
Updated: Jan 22
Since moving to San Antonio I have been asked to serve in my Church's Young Women's program and as such I will be making birthday cards for the girls in the program. For this card I decided to do a little paper piecing.
I stamped the image onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and again onto some purple polka dot paper with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I used small scissors to cut out the dress from the polka dot cardstock and adhered it in place using liquid glue. The rest of the image was colored using Copic Markers.
The image was cut down using a scalloped rectangle die. Additional polka dot paper was cut using a stitched rectangle and adhered to a top folding card base. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and it was adhered to the card front.
The sentiment is hot foiled using a Spellbinders More Sentiment and Gemini Silver Shimmer Foil. It was cut into a banner with a sentiment strip and adhered in place with more foam tape.
· La-La Land Crafts Blooming Marci
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Gemini Foilpress Silver Shimmer Foil
· Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22; YG67, YG17, YG03; YR24, YR21; E15, E13, E11; R22, R21; E49, E47, E57
· Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle Die
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip Die
· Darice Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· DCWV Premium Stacks Baby Boy Cardstock
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink