Purple Glitter Best Day Ever
While I was searching for cardstock for my previous card I ran across a beautiful 12x12 patterend paper with blue, purple, and green balloons. In all I made found different cards with this paper.
For this first card I kept it very simple. I cut out a panel of the cardstock with three big balloons with a stitched rectangle die and adhered it to a top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The sentiment was cut from purple glitter cardstock and two more times from white. They were adhered together with liquid glue. The shadow from vellum and the glitter sentiment was adhered on top with liquid glue and then to the cardfront.
Purple sequins were scattered around the sentiment and the card was done. Quick and easy.
· Simon Says Stamp Best Day Ever
· Sonburn Painted Balloons Patterned Paper
· Purple Glitter Paper
· Paper Accents Vellum
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Doodlebug Designs Lilac Sequins
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive