Prized Peony Happy Birthday Frame
I have really enjoyed ink blending with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. I decided to stamp the flowers and leaves with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Neenah cardstock and then used a small blending brush to add color. I used the Waffle Flower Shader Brushes to add a little darker color at the base of the petal and through the spin of the leaves.
I die cut a frame from white cardstock and added foam tape to the back. One of the flowers and leaves were adhered to the frame with liquid glue. The front flower with foam tape, using a double layer of tape where it would rest on the center of the frame.
The frame was placed onto an A2 cardbase to determine where to stamp the sentiment. Once it was completely dry, the front of the cardbase was dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and then the frame was adhered in place.
Both gold and platinum stickles were added to the flower centers.
PRODUCTS USED: · Stampin’ Up Prized Peony
· Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Violet, Iris, Tropic, Aegean
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Ranger Stickles Gold and Platinum
· Mama Subtle 3D Embossing Folder
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock