Poppy Perfection Today is all About Celebrating You
I had a leftover small rectangle from creating a frame on a previous card and decided to use it. I first stamped the largest image from Simon Says Stamp Poppy Perfection and then created a mask to cover the flowers. I wasn't concerned with the leaves, since the green Copic Markers with play well with the blue background. I used Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass to ink blend the background behind the florals. The image was then colored with Copic Markers.
I search through my stamps to find a sentiment that would nestle into the opening on the lower left of the image and stamped it with VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink. Sticky Back Foam was added behind the image, which adhered to a top folding cardbase that was dry embossed with a swiss dots embossing folder.
I got a small dot of red on the upper right of the card, so I pulled out some Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Rhinestones and scattered them around the image.
· Simon Says Stamp Poppy Perfection
· Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· VersaFine Clair Nocturne Ink
· Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass Ink
· Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; YG67, YG17, YG03; C9, C7, C5
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Cuttlebug Polka Dots Embossing Folder
· Blue Sticky Back Foam
· Trinity Stamps Rainbow Reflections Rhinestones
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# Cardstock