Poppy Perfection Happy Birthday to You
This is the second card I make with Simon Says Stamp Poppy Perfection. I had seen Kristina Werner stamp five images at the bottom of a landscape card, so I decided to try it with a portrait card. I stamped the small flower in front of the other two first and then masked it to stamp the other two. The last flower and bud were then stamped on the left of the rectangle.
This time I colored the flowers with a more orange red. Once the coloring was complete I cut down the panel with a rectangle die and then matted it with black cardstock.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink onto black cardstock, heat embossed white, and then cut out with the coordinating die. I decided to use a secondary sentiment underneath the die cut sentiment.
Since there was quite a bit of space at the top of the card I scatter black sequins around the image. I only had charcoal small sequins, so I used a Copic Marker to color them black.
· Simon Says Stamp Poppy Perfection
· Copic Markers: R29, R08, R05; C9, C7; YG97, YG95, YG93
· Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
· Pretty Pink Posh Charcoal Sequins (Colored with Copic 10)
· Doodlebug Black
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Ebony Black Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Black Sticky Back Foam