Plaid Background Masculine Best Day Ever
I was needing another masculine birthday card. I had the plaid paper leftover oval from a previous card sitting on my desk and decided to use it to create a birthday card. I pulled out some blue paper from m stash and cut the sentiment from it four times. I used Copic Markers to add a ombre look the top die cut sentiment and adhered all the layers together with liquid glue. I also cut a thin frame the same blue cardstock and used Copic Markers to add an ombre to it as well. The plaid oval and the thin frame were adhered together by adding Scotch Tape to the back. Foam tape was added to the back. I used a scrap of the blue paper and some green to cut a couple of balloons and strings. They were adhered to the plaid oval behind the die cut sentiment with liquid glue and the sentiment as then adhered in place.
To add some visual interest behind the plaid focal image the front of an A2 cardbase was dry embossed using the Altenew Connect 3D Embossing Folder and the oval was adhered in place with liquid glue.
· Simon Says Stamp Best Day Ever
· CZ Designs/Simon Says Stamp Stop Drop Party
· Distress Oxide Broken China
· Copic Markers: BG53, BG34, BG32; YG03, YG01
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Remix 6x6 Petite Paper Pack
· Light Blue Cardstock from Stash
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· 3M ½” Foam Tape
· Essentials by Ellen Oval
· Penny Black Uplifting Balloons
· Altenew Connected 3D Embossing Folder