Plaid Background Chunky Birthday Wishes
I had a pad of plaid paper sitting on my desk and decided to create a masculine birthday card using one of the papers from the pad. I cut the paper down using a stitched rectangle and then cutout the Chunky Birthday die from the center. A piece of copy paper was cut to fit behind. Dotliner adhesive was added to the entire copy paper before adhering the two together. This allowed for easy adhering of the die cut letters and outline from this die. The sentiment was cut again from navy cardstock and the outline was adhered in place in the die cut opening. Thin foam tape was adhered behind each of the letter and the too were adhered in place.
Balloon were cut from the navy and a scrap of green cardstock and adhered to the left of the sentiment. The secondary greeting was stamped on a scarp of the navy blue cardstock and heat embossed white. It was cut out with a sentiment strip and adhered in place with foam tape. The entire plaid panel was adhered in place with foam tape and the card was done.
· CZ Designs/Simon Says Stamp Chunky Birthday Die
· My Favorite Things Bitty Birthday Wishes
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
· Soft Navy Cardstock from Stash
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Pink & Main Sentiment Strip
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bunch Die