Pink & Purple Party Hat and Balloons Enjoy Your Day
I had a little bit of striped paper leftover from my previous card and wanted to use it up. The strips are a little more vertical, but I think it still looks good.
I had cut strips of pink and purple cardstock 1/4" wide and added dimension with Copic Markers on the sides. Thin strips of gold glitter cardstock was used between the colored strips. The strips were adhered to typing paper with dotliner adhesive and then cut with the outline die for the hats. The top of the hats were cut from gold glitter cardstock and fussy cut to be separate elements on the hat. They were glued in placed with liquid glue.
Another Simon says Stamp's Balloon Bouquet Die was cut from gold glitter.
A quarter sheet of white cardstock was cut down using the Little B Frames Die die and the balloon bouquet was adhered in place with liquid glue. Low loft foam tape was added to the back of the party hat and they were which was adhered by removing the backing paper.
The sentiment was cut from gold glitter cardstock and the secondary sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed. The rectangle was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase. The final embellishment was to add Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.
· Simon Says Stamp Party Hat Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Fancy Birthday Die
· My Favorite Things Itty Bitty Birthday Stamp
· VersaMark Ink
· Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
· Simon Says Stamp Strips 1 and 2 Dies
· Simon Says Stamp Balloon Bouquet Die
· Little B Frames Dies
· Pink and Purple Cardstock from Stash
· American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Limited Papers Accent Opaque White 120# Cover Cardstock
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Pink Sticky Back Foam
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mamma Foam Tape
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen