I pulled out this pretty poppies die and cut it from white cardstock. The die was ink blended with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink. Because the leaves and stems were so small I used a mini ink blending brush. I decided to use this pretty arch die behind the image. To add visual interest it was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder. The poppies were adhered with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
To accent the pink of the flower I found some pink paper that was the same hue as the poppies and adhered it to the top folding cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Foam tape was added to the back of the arch panel, which was adhered to the pink rectangle.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white and the card was done.
· Spellbinders Poppies
· Simon Says Stamp Tiny Words Birthday
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Ink: Carnation, Peony, Aspen, Sage
· VersaMark Ink
· Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
· Sizzix Rounded Tags Die
· Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Rectangle Die
· Nuvo Glitter Drops Golden Sunset
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Hot Pink Linen Cardstock from Stash
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock