Pink Peonies Happy Birthday
I really like this die set from Stampin' Up. It is one of the easiest layered flowers to put together. The layered were cut with white cardstock and ink blended with Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks. Originally I made the center of the flower yellow, but I didn't like the way it look, so I colored them black and added Nuvo Crystal Drops.
A rectangle of white cardstock was cut with a stitched rectangle and dry embossed the Cuttlebug Mosaic Folder. It was adhered to a side folded cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The first flower and leaves were adhered with liquid glue. The top flower was adhered with foam tape.
The sentiments had been hot foiled previously and were adhered in place with both foam tape and liquid glue.
· Stampin’ Up Peony Garden
· Pink Fresh Studio Hot Foil Brushed Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Sunbeam, Citrine, Watermelon, Cherry, Aspen, Sage, Pine
· Copic Marker YR23
· Bearly Arts Precision Craft Glue
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
· Cuttlebug Mosaic Embossing Folder
· My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· McGill Stylus
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black