I had the multiple pink and green cardstock from the previous card sitting on my desk and decided to use them on another card. I pulled out this pretty die from Sizzix and Sophie Guilar and cut the images from the cardstock. The center of the layers were ink blended and then they were adhered together with liquid glue. The center of the flowers were cut with gold mirror cardstock.
A rectangle was cut from white cardstock using the Memory Box Matinee die and dry embossed with the Stampin' Up Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder. It was adhered to a landscape cardbase with dotliner adhesive. The leaves and back flower were adhered using liquid glue and the top flower with foam tape.
· Sizzix Sophie Guilar Floral Layers
· Spellbinders Glimmer More Sentiments
· Crafter’s Companion Papercraft Gold Hot Foil
· Honey Bee Stamps Sentiment Banner
· Simon Says Stamp Pawsitively Saturated Inks: Guava, Watermelon, Cherry, Fairway, Field
· Memory Box Matinee Rectangle Die
· Stampin’ Up Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
· Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
· Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
· Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
· Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
· Hammermill Premium Color 100# White Cardstock
· Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
· Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock